Samurai Katana Shop
To offer You the maximum guarantee, your
credit card number is stored on a separated server. This server is not
accessible trough the internet.
Most items on the site carry a 12 month
guarantee against defective workmanship or software failure. Should you
experience a problem with your item please contact us and we will contact
the appropriate manufacturers/wholesalers on your behalf. Most manufacturers
have a 'usage policy' which determines what is and is not covered, for
instance, damage resulting from incorrect use would not be covered.
We only sell items that meet our high standards
for both workmanship and value for money. If you don't like your item
just let us know and we will sort out a refund or replacement for you,
whichever you prefer. Please have your Invoice No. and/or customer No.
ready and call/mail/fax us to get a return authorization No. within 2
weeks of receipt.
You have the right to cancel your order
at any time before the expiry period of 2 weeks beginning with the day
after the day on witch you received the goods. However, if the goods were
not in stock items or you ordered a backorder item, you cannot return
5. Damage during the transport
Damage must be reported within 24 hours
after receipt of goods and loss within 7 days or claims will not be processed
by the shipping companies Please do not return goods without first contacting
us for instructions, where goods need to be returned we will only cover
the cost of cheapest postal method (we'll specify the method to use in
our instructions).You must include your order number with any return so
we can trace it back to you.
6. Anti Fraud Protection
Use and misuse of any weapon involves serious
risks, including injury, disability and death. Functional weapons are
sold only for training under expert supervision, for demonstration or
forms collection or display. Decorative items are sold for display only.
Inspect weapon before each use to ensure it is in proper condition; do
not use weapons for sparring or contact. User assumes all risks of injury
and liability. Prices on the website are subject to change without notice,
should a price have changed we will contact you to confirm you still wish
to proceed. Stock indicators are updated daily and run approx 24-48 hours
behind, we hold a great deal of stock and so are rarely out, we are constantly
improving and increasing stock.
weapons will be sold to persons under the age of 18 years . We would like
to draw our customers attention to the fact that in most of the country's
it's prohibited to carry in a public place any weapon considered to be
offensive. We would like to point out that holding a licence or club card
which permits you to purchase weapons does not entitle you to carry such
weapons in a public place. Before You order any kind of weapons, please
ask more info about that in your country/province/state..
01.Orders can be placed by Post, Phone, Fax, and the Internet.
02.If You order by mail or fax , please write clearly your Name, Address, Post Code and Telephone Number and the goods that you require in capital letters. Do not forget to mention the size and .the colour you require.
03.Terms are strictly payment with order.
04.All orders will be subject to carriage charges payable in full by the customer.
05.Times of delivery are estimated as accurately as possible but can be subject to delays out of our control and therefore we cannot be held responsible. A priority 24 hours service is also available at an additional cost.
06. In the case of non-delivery or missing parcels, normal channels will be pursued before replacement or compensation is allowed.
07. Deliveries must be checked by customers before signing receipt from carrier. The company will not be responsible for goods damaged in transit if signed for with no reference to condition delivered in.
08. Any damages or shortages must be notified in writing within 24 hours of receipt.
09. Signed proof of carrier required where complete parcel is damaged or there are shortages of items.
10. Ownership of goods is only passed to the purchaser when the full payment is received.
11. Where goods are lost, damaged or distorted after delivery, and the ownership has yet to pass, the purchaser will indemnify us against this loss provided it has not resulted from our negligence.
12. EXCHANGES: If you need to return all/part of your order for size/item
exchange, please return to Warrior Supplies, Plantenweg 10 , 8540 Deerlijk,
13. Refunds and exchanges can only be made for goods that are returned in the original packaging, unworn, unused and unwashed.
14. REFUNDS: Refunds will ONLY be given for damaged goods where no replacement product can be supplied. Abuse/misuse/incorrect ordering by the customer will NOT be refunded. Goods are not available for inspection or on approval basis. Warrior Supplies can take no responsibility for goods incorrectly ordered.
15. All goods are subject to guarantee against faulty manufacture and defective materials. Goods will be exchanged or credit note or Monies returned only if goods are returned to us in good condition and not suffering from damage due to misuse or excessive wear. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
16. Weapons can only be sold to persons over the age of 18 years. Use and Misuse of Martial Arts Weapons can involve serious risk, including injury, disability and death. Weapons are sold for training and Kata/Forms use only under strict expert supervision, or for demonstrations of forms, or as collectors' items for display only. Inspect weapons before use to ensure that they are in perfect condition. DO NOT USE WEAPONS FOR SPARRING OR CONTACT. User assumes all risks of Injury.
17. Description and prices are correct at the time of going to the press but many are subject to alteration. We reserve the right to invoice at prices ruling at the time of despatch. Every effort will be made to notify customers of price increase prior to despatch.
18. Goods are offered subject to availability.
19. We do not accept liability for damage or injury caused through misuse of products purchased.
20. Due to continuous improvement in the Martial Arts World, we reserve the right to alter specifications on products without any notice.
21. All retail prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT is charged at the rate applicable at the time of purchase. Postage and Packing also incurs VAT charges.
22. The actual products may differ from the photographs shown in this catalogue as pictures are for illustration purpose only.
23. These terms supersede all previous business agreements.